- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
This gorgeous floral square with a chunky, rustic lacey look about it is such a lovely reminder of spring-to-come! Easy to downsize or upsize depending on your preferred hook, The Birkenhead Square by Jen Tyler looks beautiful in any colourway you can imagine up, and even more beautiful when using an Ombre effect.
Spectacular Floral Square
Suggested yarn Stylecraft Special DK
Elle Family Knit DK
Yarn weight DK (11 wpi) ?
Hook size 4.0 mm (G)
Sizes available 81/2″ x 81/2″ or 21cm x 21cm
Check out the original source for this Spectacular Floral Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.