- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
Quick, easy & beautiful, this crochet square can be used to make beautiful blankets or throws and anything else you can imagine crocheting can be done with granny squares. Northern Diamond Square free crochet pattern by Torun Johansson looks somewhat complicated but in fact is a very easy pattern and it has helpful round-by-round photos. This spectacular little square is a great pattern for crocheters of all skill levels.
Spectacular Crochet Square Free Pattern
Scheepjes Catona and 3mm hook.
Scheepjes Stonewashed and 4 mm hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Spectacular Crochet Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Torun Johansson for the article inspiration and featured image.