- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
Such a beautiful little square for a lovely baby blanket, or maybe a gift for a bride! This adorable Cornered Hearts Square by Elizabeth Ham can be easily done with very little ends to weave in. The video tutorial is excellent and wonderfully presented and with great instructions for beginners. This is a great square for beginners who are ready to add something special.
This square can be used for anything that uses 6-inch squares!
I think it would make a lovely baby blanket, or how about a gift for a bride!