- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- Stunning Easy Sweater- Hurry! We Want To See It Finished! [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
What’s your favorite kind of ornament? Holiday decorating is personal however handmade Christmas ornaments are often very easy to make and they are sure to become treasured holiday heirlooms.
Learn how to make some simple snow globe ornaments with this Snow Globe Ornaments free crochet pattern designed by Sarah Zimmerman.
They are easy to make and great for holiday decorating and for kids to give as gifts.
Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
– Bernat Super Value Yarn in Cool Blue, Berry Red, and White. You could also use Grey, Black, Brown, or Dark Blue for the base.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Small tapestry needle or sewing needle
– (Christmas) Buttons!
This pattern gives instructions for snow globe ornaments in two sizes.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.