- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
This adorable small bunny applique crochet pattern is wonderful for children’s items or for Easter decoration! The pattern is really simple if you follow the step by step video tutorial below, courtesy of Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria. With mostly double-crochet stitches you can crochet a few small crochet Easter bunnies to attach them to baskets, blankets, clothing or to make a cute Easter bunny bunting to to dress up your home for spring. If you need the written pattern, for a small investment you can get it here.
Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Only takes a small amount of left-over yarn. The bunny in the photos is 9 cm (3½ in) high.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Small Bunny Applique Video Tutorial
Thanks to Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria for the article inspiration and featured image.