- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
This adorable small bunny applique crochet pattern is wonderful for children’s items or for Easter decoration! The pattern is really simple if you follow the step by step video tutorial below, courtesy of Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria. With mostly double-crochet stitches you can crochet a few small crochet Easter bunnies to attach them to baskets, blankets, clothing or to make a cute Easter bunny bunting to to dress up your home for spring. If you need the written pattern, for a small investment you can get it here.
Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Only takes a small amount of left-over yarn. The bunny in the photos is 9 cm (3½ in) high.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Small Bunny Applique Video Tutorial
Thanks to Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria for the article inspiration and featured image.