- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
Single crochet is a versatile stitch. There are many single crochet stitch variations. The single crochet stitch is the most common stitch used so learning how to single crochet is one of the first stitches you learn when starting to crochet. It’s important for you to know that single crochet is abbreviated SC so when you look at a pattern and you see the letters SC you will now know how to single crochet and you will understand what the pattern is asking as well.
The single crochet stitch can be used in many ways . Using this basic crochet stitch you can create some really interested textured stitch patterns and some of them are being in the photo tutorial below. These easy and simple crochet stitch tutorials will teach you how to create some really amazing textures with simple and basic crochet skills.
So, grab your yarn and hook and start practicing these six crochet stitches. It’s really simple!
Thanks to Tejiendo Perú for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.