- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
Amazingly easy, with a beautiful design and stitch pattern, this simple triangle shawl is a wonderful project for beginners. Never Ending Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is the type of project you want to work on at the end of the day or when traveling. It’s simple and relaxing and a wonderful pattern to use for gifts and for charity projects
Simple Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
– 1 yarn cake which is 3 ply and 1000m (1094 yards).
Alternative yarn cakes: Scheepjes Whirls. Read more about gradient yarn cakes
– 3.5 mm hook (US E/4)
– Tapestry needle
Height: 75cm / 30”
Width: 175cm / 69”
You May Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple Triangle Shawl Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.