- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
With a self-striping yarn and a simple poncho crochet pattern, you can create this fabulous piece of clothing. Sunset Poncho by CrochetDreamz is a free crochet poncho pattern you can use to make an elegant poncho that will make you stand out in a crowd. The self-striping yarn works beautifully and gives this poncho’s it a radiant effect and the design is super classy so you can be sure of getting compliments every time you wear it.
Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
1. Caron Cakes (size 4) yarn in color Buttercream. It is a self-striping yarn.
2. Hook I(5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!