- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- These 10 Beautiful And Free Crochet Doily Patterns Are Sure To Delight You And All Your Guests
It’s plain it’s easy, it’s a simple granny square! Nicolas Square by Baby Love Brand is a simple granny square crochet pattern you can use to make a beautiful, simple looking yet elegant afghan. Made in vibrant or soft colors, this simple crochet afghan pattern is a stunner. Good to remember that you can bust through some of your stash for this crochet project.
Simple Granny Square
Make 24 Solid and 8 Multi-color squares total (1 per week for 32 weeks)
The pattern has
•Final page of pattern features condensed version of written instructions to be used for printing
This square is 5.5in when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook
Final blanket is 68x68in square
Check out the original source for this Simple Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BabyLove Brand
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.