- [Free Pattern] Amazing Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
It’s plain it’s easy, it’s a simple granny square! Nicolas Square by Baby Love Brand is a simple granny square crochet pattern you can use to make a beautiful, simple looking yet elegant afghan. Made in vibrant or soft colors, this simple crochet afghan pattern is a stunner. Good to remember that you can bust through some of your stash for this crochet project.
Simple Granny Square
Make 24 Solid and 8 Multi-color squares total (1 per week for 32 weeks)
The pattern has
•Final page of pattern features condensed version of written instructions to be used for printing
This square is 5.5in when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook
Final blanket is 68x68in square
Check out the original source for this Simple Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BabyLove Brand
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.