- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
It’s plain it’s easy, it’s a simple granny square! Nicolas Square by Baby Love Brand is a simple granny square crochet pattern you can use to make a beautiful, simple looking yet elegant afghan. Made in vibrant or soft colors, this simple crochet afghan pattern is a stunner. Good to remember that you can bust through some of your stash for this crochet project.
Simple Granny Square
Make 24 Solid and 8 Multi-color squares total (1 per week for 32 weeks)
The pattern has
•Final page of pattern features condensed version of written instructions to be used for printing
This square is 5.5in when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook
Final blanket is 68x68in square
Check out the original source for this Simple Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BabyLove Brand
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.