- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
It’s plain it’s easy, it’s a simple granny square! Nicolas Square by Baby Love Brand is a simple granny square crochet pattern you can use to make a beautiful, simple looking yet elegant afghan. Made in vibrant or soft colors, this simple crochet afghan pattern is a stunner. Good to remember that you can bust through some of your stash for this crochet project.
Simple Granny Square
Make 24 Solid and 8 Multi-color squares total (1 per week for 32 weeks)
The pattern has
•Final page of pattern features condensed version of written instructions to be used for printing
This square is 5.5in when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook
Final blanket is 68x68in square
Check out the original source for this Simple Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BabyLove Brand
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.