- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
This simple easy baby blanket with a beautiful shell stitch border is so easy to make and it’s so incredibly comfy. Ellen Baby Blanket designed by Cream Of The Crop Crochet is the perfect pattern to create a baby blanket that’s perfect as a baby shower gift. This simple hand made blanket would make a treasured heirloom to pass from generation to generation!
Simple Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Light worsted-3 weight yarn
CA: Bernat, Baby Big Ball Sport, Pink Marl, 1,178 yards (1 skein)
CB: Baby Bee (Hobby Lobby), Sweet Delight, Angel, 94 yards (1/4 skein)
H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook
Yarn needle, to weave ends
More Easy Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Simple Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cream Of The Crop Crochet.
Thanks to Cream Of The Crop Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.