- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
This simple dishcloth pattern is super for anyone brand new at crocheting or not sure if what they are doing yet. No Border Dishcloth designed by the Creative Grandma is the perfect project for the first time crocheters who want to try to make a project but are a little afraid of the border. The written pattern is presented at the end of the video so watch around the min 32-33 to see the the step by step written pattern for this easy crochet dishcloth.
The design is really cute and the edges are pretty well even so the border is not really required. However, if you wish you can add a little border. Here is a video tutorial that will show you how to put a single crochet picot border around a single crochet afghan or block. You can use this simple and delicate border for this dishcloth as well.
Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
No Border Dishcloth is a pattern I made for a viewer who requested a simple dishcloth pattern for a beginner crocheter. This little dishcloth is perfect to learn the single and double crochet stitches. No Border required. This dishcloth can also be made larger by adding 2 chains for each increase, for each increase wide, add 2 rows per increase to length in center of pattern. Have fun crocheting!!
No Border Dishcloth Video Tutorial
Thanks to Creative Grandma