- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
This simple dishcloth pattern is super for anyone brand new at crocheting or not sure if what they are doing yet. No Border Dishcloth designed by the Creative Grandma is the perfect project for the first time crocheters who want to try to make a project but are a little afraid of the border. The written pattern is presented at the end of the video so watch around the min 32-33 to see the the step by step written pattern for this easy crochet dishcloth.
The design is really cute and the edges are pretty well even so the border is not really required. However, if you wish you can add a little border. Here is a video tutorial that will show you how to put a single crochet picot border around a single crochet afghan or block. You can use this simple and delicate border for this dishcloth as well.
Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
No Border Dishcloth is a pattern I made for a viewer who requested a simple dishcloth pattern for a beginner crocheter. This little dishcloth is perfect to learn the single and double crochet stitches. No Border required. This dishcloth can also be made larger by adding 2 chains for each increase, for each increase wide, add 2 rows per increase to length in center of pattern. Have fun crocheting!!
No Border Dishcloth Video Tutorial
Thanks to Creative Grandma