- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
Got leftover yarn? This beautiful and snuggly Granny Shawl pattern by Charlene Van den Brande will blow your mind! A fun project for using up leftovers this lovely shawl pattern with shaped ends makes a great gift for someone who loves all things “granny.”
Simple, quick, beautiful, this is a fun scarf project to help keep you warm this winter.
Simple Granny Shawl
– Size 7mm crochet hook
– Bergere de France Sport (7 colours)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Granny Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nanita’s Ravelry downloads
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.