- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
Got leftover yarn? This beautiful and snuggly Granny Shawl pattern by Charlene Van den Brande will blow your mind! A fun project for using up leftovers this lovely shawl pattern with shaped ends makes a great gift for someone who loves all things “granny.”
Simple, quick, beautiful, this is a fun scarf project to help keep you warm this winter.
Simple Granny Shawl
– Size 7mm crochet hook
– Bergere de France Sport (7 colours)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Granny Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nanita’s Ravelry downloads
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.