- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
“So, this pattern does not only show how to make it into a hat (with pom-pom), but also you can make it into a beanie, messy bun hat, neck warmer, or even a pussycat hat. The Love Hat by Nicole Riley uses the very trending waistcoat stitch. This stitch makes the single crochets looks like V’s or like small little hearts. So cute and pretty! With a different colored yarn, this hat is not just the Valentine’s Season, but for any day you need a pretty and snuggly hat.”
Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat
You will need:
Tapestry needle and scissors
Worsted weighted yarn, I used Caron Simply Soft in color watermelon (COLOR A) which is 315yds/288m in 170.1g, and Caron Simply Soft in color red (COLOR B) which is 315yds/288m in 170.1g
Check out the original source for the Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.