- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
How many will you make? This crochet bracelet is a very easy project and it takes less than an hour to make such a beautiful bracelet. Bangle Bracelet by Wilma Westenberg is a super fast diy crochet project and you can use your yarn scraps for it.
This simple and elegant crochet bracelet is a great gift for young girls and for women of all ages. It’s also a perfect gift for mothers. You can also use this pattern to make choker or necklaces by increasing the length.
Bangle Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
– 2.5 mm crochet hook (US terms B hook)
– Yarn & Colors Must Have (fingering cotton yarn)
– Bracelet caps 8mm (10 pieces/5 sets for $2.99)
– Lobster clasps (5 pieces for $2.99)
– Connecting rings 4mm (50 for $2.99)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Wilmade.
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.