- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
How many will you make? This crochet bracelet is a very easy project and it takes less than an hour to make such a beautiful bracelet. Bangle Bracelet by Wilma Westenberg is a super fast diy crochet project and you can use your yarn scraps for it.
This simple and elegant crochet bracelet is a great gift for young girls and for women of all ages. It’s also a perfect gift for mothers. You can also use this pattern to make choker or necklaces by increasing the length.
Bangle Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
– 2.5 mm crochet hook (US terms B hook)
– Yarn & Colors Must Have (fingering cotton yarn)
– Bracelet caps 8mm (10 pieces/5 sets for $2.99)
– Lobster clasps (5 pieces for $2.99)
– Connecting rings 4mm (50 for $2.99)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Wilmade.
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.