- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
This beautiful men’s plaid scarf crochet pattern is done with just two stitches: the chain stitch and double crochet stitch. If you’re looking for a great handmade gift for boys and men that they will actually use, this plaid scarf pattern for men is for you.
Asheville Scarf by Karen Peacock is a simple and very easy pattern you can use to make a fabulous scarf for the man in your life.
Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
7” wide; 73.5” long
Measurements taken after blocking
Brooklyn Tweed Peerie (100% American Merino Wool; 210 yards/50 grams
• 3 skeins each of Color A
• 1 skein each of Color B
• 1 skein each of Color C
• 2 skeins each of Color D
• Photographed in Nocturne (Color A), Hammock (Color B), Burnished (Color C), and Fleet (Color D).
Size 2.75 mm crochet hook
Size 4.5 mm crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Karen Peacock for the article inspiration and featured image.