- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
With beautiful rows of crocheted diamonds, this addictive baby blanket pattern is a stunner! Baby M Blanket by Vickie Howell with a beautiful stripe sequence and a very easy to memorize pattern makes a great baby gift and adds color and texture to any room. Fast and really good looking, this baby blanket pattern is simple and addictive without being at all boring.
Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
Approx 27″ [68.5 cm] square.
Sheep(ish)™ by Vickie Howell (85 g/3 oz, 153 m/167 yds)
Contrast A Taupe(ish) (00011) 3 balls
Contrast B White(ish) (00004) 2 balls
Contrast C Turquoise (00017) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain
gauge. Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.