- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
With beautiful rows of crocheted diamonds, this addictive baby blanket pattern is a stunner! Baby M Blanket by Vickie Howell with a beautiful stripe sequence and a very easy to memorize pattern makes a great baby gift and adds color and texture to any room. Fast and really good looking, this baby blanket pattern is simple and addictive without being at all boring.
Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
Approx 27″ [68.5 cm] square.
Sheep(ish)™ by Vickie Howell (85 g/3 oz, 153 m/167 yds)
Contrast A Taupe(ish) (00011) 3 balls
Contrast B White(ish) (00004) 2 balls
Contrast C Turquoise (00017) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain
gauge. Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.