- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
With beautiful rows of crocheted diamonds, this addictive baby blanket pattern is a stunner! Baby M Blanket by Vickie Howell with a beautiful stripe sequence and a very easy to memorize pattern makes a great baby gift and adds color and texture to any room. Fast and really good looking, this baby blanket pattern is simple and addictive without being at all boring.
Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
Approx 27″ [68.5 cm] square.
Sheep(ish)™ by Vickie Howell (85 g/3 oz, 153 m/167 yds)
Contrast A Taupe(ish) (00011) 3 balls
Contrast B White(ish) (00004) 2 balls
Contrast C Turquoise (00017) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain
gauge. Yarn needle.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.