- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
Crochet shell stitch is beautiful and interesting and looks really awesome on blankets, throws, afghans, and even smaller projects like scarves or dishcloths. Graceful Shells Throw by Kim Guzman made using the gorgeous shell stitch is fun and exciting to make and the perfect gift for pretty much anybody considering the shell stitch is beautiful and timeless!
Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic, 364 yds per 7 oz, Size 4 aran weight: 4 skeins (or about 1456 yds) in color Cornmeal
Crochet hook sizes: 6mm [US J-10]
Yarn Needle (for weaving ends)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.