- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
This crochet video tutorial pattern teaches you how to make an easy shell stitch baby blanket for beginners. It looks complicated but it’s not, it’s an easy repeat that creates a lovely fabric. That said, if you want this blanket in a bigger size, this pattern is easily adjustable. This baby shell stitch blanket is nice and warm and makes a perfect baby shower gift too!
Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners
You will need to know the chain, double crochet, and single crochet stitches to crochet this easy blanket! You will also need 5 skeins of Red Heart’s Stripes yarn (or 1,180 yards of another worsted weight yarn), a size I (or 9/5.50 mm) crochet hook and a yarn needle.
This blanket measures approximately 30″ wide x 35″ long
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
More about this pattern: Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners.
Thanks to Bonnie Barker for the article inspiration and featured image.