- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
What an excellent house warming gift idea! These two-sided scrubby dishcloths should sell like crazy at craft fair! They are quick and easy to crochet, and so useful! The Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern designed by Ashlea Konecny is an exciting little yet brilliant pattern you can use for all kind of gifts. Use a larger size for cleaning windows, wiping counters and dusting. It does a really great job!
Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Cotton yarn – approx. 30 yards (18 g)
Scrubby yarn – approx. 20 yards (20g)
Crochet hook in size H/5mm
More Awesome Free Crochet Scrubbies Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Heart Hook Home.
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.