- [Free Pattern] Easy And Lovely Spring Into Summer Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
Today’s featured round crochet rug pattern is beautiful with lovely colors and a great design! Tummy Time Nursery Rug by Brooke Cassell has all the features needed to create the perfect rug for a baby’s room: it is a flat circle with no holes and it is soft and squishy. This rug free crochet pattern also includes tips on how you to make your rug the desired size and laying perfectly flat.
Round Crochet Rug Pattern- Tummy Time Nursery Rug Pattern
Bernat Blanket Stripes – 6 balls (300 g)
I used 3 balls of Stormy Sky and 3 balls of Making Waves
Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn – 1 ball (300 g)
I used Dark Teal – this ball is for the edging of the rug
Crochet hook: M13/9.00mm
Darning needle for weaving in ends
Stitch marker (I used a paper clip)
Finished Size: 48″ diameter including edging for mine – (yours might be different!)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Round Crochet Rug Pattern
Thanks to Brooke Cassell for the article inspiration and featured image.