- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
This basket with handles and closure is functional and trendy and an easy crochet pattern. Happy Project Basket by Ariane Gallizzi has the perfect size for a one skein project. The look is impecable and the handles make it easy and convenient to take your crochet or knitting projects everywhere you go.
Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure Free Pattern
Nylon rope ¼ inch/0.6 mm thick, approximately 33 feet/10 m
50g fingering weight yarn, sample shown in Baah! La Jolla Mavericks
US size G/4.0 mm crochet hook
1 removable stitch marker
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure.
Thanks to Ariane Gallizzi for the article inspiration and featured image.