- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
What do coffee and rainbows have in common? A passion for a happy life! This Rainbow Afghan Square is a great way to remember the great things in your life.
Let’s be honest: any coffee or tea lover truly love anything that reminds them about their passion. Any design that includes a cup of coffee or tea, is the perfect gift for them. Add a bit of rainbow to a coffee/tea cup and make a pretty gift for anyone inspired to live a better life.
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! June’s square is 8″ Tapestry Rainbow and Coffee Afghan Square free crochet pattern designed by Divine Debris. It brings in all your favorite colors (maybe?) and reminds you that it’s not a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow… it’s a cup of delicious, delicious coffee.
The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1.2 oz. / 60 yards
At least 8 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!