- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [ N/A-Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
Making a cute little cardi for a special baby it’s so simple when using this baby pattern! It is gorgeous and lovely and you can only love it! This sweet little sweater is a very easy and fun pattern to work with. A great, quick pattern with many creative options, Crochet Baby Set #201 by Nell Armstrong allows experimenting with colors so you can use some of your stash. Add matching booties and hat to create a lovely crochet baby set.
Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: 5-ounces of 3-ply Baby Yarn.
CROCHET HOOK: One #3 Bone Hook.
1 ball of silk for Trimming.
Check out the original source for this Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doreen Knitting
Thanks to Nell Armstrong for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.