- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Owl Keychain
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
Cozy, comfy and extremely good looking, these double-sole slippers may become your favorite slippers. Get started right now to make yourself a great pair of crochet slippers with double sole so your feet won’t get cold anymore.
Monticello Slippers by Maria Bittner are a great gift idea as they are perfect for men and women alike. The pattern is quick to crochet so if you need to help a loved one keep warm on cold nights these slippers are just wonderful.
Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Made with #5 Bulky yarn, I used I Love This Yarn Chunky in two colors:
Color 1 (Heather Charcoal): 80 – 130 yards
Color 2 (French Blue): 75 – 120 yards
Hook US I/5.50 mm
Stitch markers (6)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.