- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- [Free Pattern] You Might Find Yourself Falling Totally In Love With This Brutus The Buckeye
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
Here’s is a simple and quick baby blanket pattern for beginner crocheters. Amari Baby Blanket by V. Noël is an easy beginner friendly project that requires basic stitches to be completed. If you know how to simple crochet, double crochet and chain, making this baby blanket will be really fun. The baby blanket size can be easily customized by adjusting the foundation chain.
Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
Suggested yarn Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Caron Simply Soft Solids
Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn!
Yarn weight Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size 6.5 mm (K)
Yardage 800 – 900 yards (732 – 823 m)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters at: V. Noël.
Thanks to V. Noël for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.