- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
This quick and easy poncho is one of the fastest and easiest crochet poncho patterns ever! When is last time you came across a poncho pattern that can be done in one sitting? Everyday Poncho by Pam Grice works up in a matter of hours and can be easily adjusted to any size: from petite to plus sizes. This poncho pattern is perfect for your craft fair inventory, to whip up as a quick gift or something special just for you to wear everyday and everywhere.
Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
• 460 yards of super bulky (6) weight yarn.
I used Lion Brand Hometown USA (4 oz (113 g) , 64 yds (59 m), 100% acrylic) in the Little Rock Granite colorway.
• Crochet hook US size P (11.50 mm)
• Tapestry needle
• Tape measure
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern .
Thanks to Pam Grice for the article inspiration and featured image.