- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- Mindless Baby Blanket Pattern With Such A Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
This flower blanket free crochet pattern great pattern to use up odd balls of yarn. The color choices really make this blanket pop. Spoke Flower Blanket by The Crochet Fix is a fun, quick and easy 10 point star blanket that can be made any size you wish. The pattern can be easily used to create a fabulous floor rug.
Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
The blanket can be made to any size, according to your preference. The pictured blanket is approximately 125 cm in diameter and 425 grams of 8ply yarn was used. This size is suitable for a baby blanket, or as a child or toddler sized throw rug. These blankets look especially lovely draped over the end of a child’s bed.
Double the yarn strand and up the hook size to make a fabulous floor rug.
Any yarn can be used, however one that yields a good stitch definition is recommended. I have used Panda Carnival 8ply acrylic for the pictured blanket.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Fun, Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The Crochet Fix for the article inspiration and featured image.