- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
No shaping, no increasing and no decreasing! The Dwell Sweater by Jess Coppom s great beginner’s sweater pattern and is the perfect project for anyone who love slow weekends at home and fast crochet projects.
This chunky cardigan is creatively constructed from a simple rectangle without any shaping, increasing or decreasing. The skills needed to make this warm and cozy sweater include double crochet and post stitches.This is an easy pattern to memorize and so presentable!
Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners Free Pattern
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal (Weight: 5/ bulky – 124 yds, 4 oz)
–Smoke (149) – 7 (9, 10) skeins
• Tapestry needle
• Size N (10 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
The oversized nature of this sweater will accommodate many body types. The sample pictured is a S/M on a model with a 36” bust.
Bust Size // Length of Sweater from collar to bottom edge
S/M: 34-38.5” // 30.5”
L/XL: 39-44.5” // 33”
2XL/3XL: 45-50” // 35.5”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.