- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
This quick and easy crochet square pattern with a trellis theme is made with pretty basic stitches. Fair Trellis Square by Joanita Theron is a very cute 6 inches square which you can use to make several things from table runners, coasters, pillows, or wall hangings to really elegant and beautiful throws.
Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern- Fair Trellis Square Free Crochet Pattern
Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light – I used cotton yarn
Color – random
Name: 100% Cotton DK
Weight: DK (11 wpi) ?
Meterage: 148 yards(135 meters)
Unit weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
Gauge: 22.0 sts = 4 inches
Needle size: US 2½ – 6 or 3 – 4 mm
Hook size: 3 mm – 4 mm (G)
Fibers: 100% Cotton
Hooks & Notions:
Hook 4,00 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fair Trellis Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.