- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
This easy crochet shawl pattern is an easy to memorize three-row repeat. The pattern flows nicely and is fast to crochet
Super Easy Fall River by Katya NovikovaI delicate and splendid, a truly eye-catcher pattern that makes a wonderful gift for anyone. The yarn choice and color are so rich and beautiful.
Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Finished size: wingspan 73.5” (187 cm), depth 35.5” (90 cm). Size is easily adjustable and pattern will work with any yarn weight from Thread to DK.
Pattern both written and charted.
• 2 skeins of Shoppel-Wolle Zauberball Crazy in shade 1660 Flussbet or 920 yards (840 meters) of any Fingering weight yarn
• 3.5 mm (E) hook
• Blocking pins
• Tapestry needle and scissors
Pattern is written in standard US terms and fully tested.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Thanks to Katya Novikovas for the article inspiration and featured image.