- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
Isn’t this crochet stitch just lovely ? Color Kaleidoscope Blanket by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is a quick and easy crochet blanket pattern that’s perfect for beginners as only basic stitches are required to make this bright and beautiful blanket. If you know how to chain single crochet and double crochet you’ll make this simple and textured blanket in no time at all.
Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
4 skeins Caron Big Cakes in Summer Berry Tart (you will use 2 skeins at a time)
N/P 10.0 mm hook
Easy -you must be very familiar with basic crochet stitches
Pattern notes & stitches to know
Ch – chain
Dc – double crochet
Sc – single crochet
Approximate Finished Size
48” x 45”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness
Thanks to Breann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.