- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
This is a really easy blanket pattern and works up very quickly. This Lush Life Blanket pattern by Bernat Design Studio is accompanied by a very helpful video by Mikey from the Crochet Crowd. The tutorial is very easy to follow along and you’ll also learn how to change the size for the blanket.
Mikey is great in explaining patterns and making them easy to understand and follow for crocheters any level and he also offers a couple helpful tips during the video.
Quick And Easy Blanket Pattern With Eye Popping Texture
(10.5 oz/300g; 220 yds/201 m)
Silver Steel (10001) -3 balls
Vintage White (10006) -3 balls
Size U.S. N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST