- Little Picot Granny Square Is Really Unique And Amazing! [Crochet Diagram Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
Learn how to make these very easy simple striped crochet Baby Booties with this detailed step by step tutorial, suitable for beginners. This brilliant tutorial, courtesy of WoolyWondersCrochet makes the pattern really easy to understand and will help you make your first successful baby shoe even if you’ve never made baby booties before.
Quick And Easy Baby Booties
For 0 – 3 months use a 4mm crochet hook
For 3 – 6 months use a 4.5mm crochet hook
For 6 – 9 months use a 5mm crochet hook
For my slippers I used a 4mm crochet hook and Drops Lima yarn. In this video I am using US terms.
(Written pattern available for purchase here. )
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the Quick And Easy Baby Booties article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.