- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Adorable Baby Booties And You’ll Be Instantly Happier
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
Lightweight and easy to wear this lacy crochet shawl pattern is also very pretty and quick to make. Tuscan Moon Shawl by Tamara Kelly is a brilliant and elegant triangle shawl free crochet pattern made with a lovely color shifting yarn to create a spectacular effect . Use the colors of fall or your favourite colors to create a beautiful wrap great for the season.
Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
US – N, 9.0mm Furls Streamline
300 yds Red Heart Colorscape (100% Acrylic; 4 – Medium/Worsted; UK: 10-12 ply; 187yds (171m); 3.5oz (100g)
Colorway shown: Shanghai (2 balls)
Clover Stitch Markers
More Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Moogly.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.