- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
Lightweight and easy to wear this lacy crochet shawl pattern is also very pretty and quick to make. Tuscan Moon Shawl by Tamara Kelly is a brilliant and elegant triangle shawl free crochet pattern made with a lovely color shifting yarn to create a spectacular effect . Use the colors of fall or your favourite colors to create a beautiful wrap great for the season.
Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
US – N, 9.0mm Furls Streamline
300 yds Red Heart Colorscape (100% Acrylic; 4 – Medium/Worsted; UK: 10-12 ply; 187yds (171m); 3.5oz (100g)
Colorway shown: Shanghai (2 balls)
Clover Stitch Markers
More Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Moogly.
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.