- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
We are in love with the little cardi, but even more with the precious little model. She’s got some poses there, doesn’t she? Blue Sky Cardi by Katerina is an easy to follow free pattern for sizes from 2 to 10 years old. This cute cardi pattern is worked starting with a square to create this chic and adorable outfit piece for a child. Blue Sky Cardi free pattern comes with a video tutorial, stitch chart and diagram.
Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
The suggested yarn is from Go Handmade but Go Handmade Soft, but it wasn’t in the list.
Can be used any fingering 14 ply weight yarn or even sport baby weight.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to ByKaterina to get the written free pattern for the Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Katerina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.