- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
Don’t you just love unique and beautiful afghan squares? Well, if you’re looking for interesting and a bit different to work squares, this Pinwheel Blanket Square by Laurinda Reddig is an amazing pattern. The pattern is so lovely lively and the way the Pinwheel is made is really cool. The creative color combination, the design and the stitches combination make this afghan square so much fun!
Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
FINISHED SIZE 12” by 12”
4 colors Worsted Weight yarn and J hook (or hook to get gauge).
Color suggestions A (darkest), B (medium), C (higher contrast), D (neutral).
Sample working in Red Heart With Love, 100% acrylic, worsted weight yarn
in Peacock, Cornsilk, Lettuce, and Taupe.
13 Stitch Markers (recommended).
You May Also Like:
Thanks to Laurinda Reddig for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!