- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 4 Petals Crochet Flower Stitch
Two cakes of self striping yarn it’s all it takes to make this beautiful pineapple stitch crochet baby blanket! Pineapple of My Eye Baby Blanket by Tonya Bush is a fun and easy pattern that really can be made with any size weight yarn. This spectacular crochet pattern features the pineapple cluster stitch and an easy one-row repeat.
Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
2 Lion Brand Mandala Baby Dreamworld 10.6 oz / 1,180 yards
Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crafty Home Blog.
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.