- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
Such a lovely, beautiful crochet summer cardigan free pattern! Picot Fan Summer Cardigan by Lakshmi Ravi Narayan is a delicate lacy pattern with lots of visual interest. You could add a bit of elegance to any outfit with this lacy summer cardigan and use some lace to beautifully dress up any outfit for work, on a date night or on a night out with friends.
Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: A DK-weight cotton yarn
Laura Knitting Cotton (Lotus International India) (Shade No. 926 is pictured, off-white)
Coats Anchor 4-Ply Knitting Cotton (Shade No. 007 is pictured, coral)
Yardage: 5 x 50g balls for cropped length, 6 balls for standard length cardigan
Buttons ~ ½ inch size
Gauge: 16 dc = 4” (standard US terminology is used)
1 pattern repeat in 3” (width)
Size: 34”-36” at the chest
More cardigan free crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lakshmi Crochet.
Thanks to Lakshmi Ravi Narayan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.