- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
Such a lovely, beautiful crochet summer cardigan free pattern! Picot Fan Summer Cardigan by Lakshmi Ravi Narayan is a delicate lacy pattern with lots of visual interest. You could add a bit of elegance to any outfit with this lacy summer cardigan and use some lace to beautifully dress up any outfit for work, on a date night or on a night out with friends.
Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: A DK-weight cotton yarn
Laura Knitting Cotton (Lotus International India) (Shade No. 926 is pictured, off-white)
Coats Anchor 4-Ply Knitting Cotton (Shade No. 007 is pictured, coral)
Yardage: 5 x 50g balls for cropped length, 6 balls for standard length cardigan
Buttons ~ ½ inch size
Gauge: 16 dc = 4” (standard US terminology is used)
1 pattern repeat in 3” (width)
Size: 34”-36” at the chest
More cardigan free crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lakshmi Crochet.
Thanks to Lakshmi Ravi Narayan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.