- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
Such a lovely, beautiful crochet summer cardigan free pattern! Picot Fan Summer Cardigan by Lakshmi Ravi Narayan is a delicate lacy pattern with lots of visual interest. You could add a bit of elegance to any outfit with this lacy summer cardigan and use some lace to beautifully dress up any outfit for work, on a date night or on a night out with friends.
Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: A DK-weight cotton yarn
Laura Knitting Cotton (Lotus International India) (Shade No. 926 is pictured, off-white)
Coats Anchor 4-Ply Knitting Cotton (Shade No. 007 is pictured, coral)
Yardage: 5 x 50g balls for cropped length, 6 balls for standard length cardigan
Buttons ~ ½ inch size
Gauge: 16 dc = 4” (standard US terminology is used)
1 pattern repeat in 3” (width)
Size: 34”-36” at the chest
More cardigan free crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Picot Fan Summer Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lakshmi Crochet.
Thanks to Lakshmi Ravi Narayan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.