- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
Learn how to make the Magic Loop the easy way by following these simple instructions. If you have never gotten it right before, now is your time! Carol Alexander of the Crochet World gives clear, concise, and easy to follow instructions so it becomes easy for both right and left handed to make Magic Loops that look perfect.
The magic loop, or ring method, is used for beginning a crochet project worked in rounds and produces a small neatly closed hole in the center of the first round. This method can be used for beginning hats, doilies, amigurumi and other projects worked in rounds.
Image source: Carol Alexander
Thanks to Carol Alexander for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.