- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
Learn how to make the Magic Loop the easy way by following these simple instructions. If you have never gotten it right before, now is your time! Carol Alexander of the Crochet World gives clear, concise, and easy to follow instructions so it becomes easy for both right and left handed to make Magic Loops that look perfect.
The magic loop, or ring method, is used for beginning a crochet project worked in rounds and produces a small neatly closed hole in the center of the first round. This method can be used for beginning hats, doilies, amigurumi and other projects worked in rounds.
Image source: Carol Alexander
Thanks to Carol Alexander for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.