- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
Turn your t-shirt yarn into a bulky rag or into a floor cushion in just a few simple steps. All you need is some t-shirt yarn and a large crochet hook and you’re set. Use more colors for a more appealing visual effect like in this Guidecentral tutorial by Catalina Saptelei. Where do you get you t-shirt yarn? This is where the beauty is: you don’t buy it, you make it. It’s a very simple recycling process that sounds complicated, in fact is not.
We only need the bottom-halve portion of the T-shirt. Cut horizontally from sleeve to sleeve as shown above. Cut away the end border of the T-shirt too. This useful” portion must be plain and free from printing, embroidery and any joints or seams. Any motifs will be too hard for the T-shirt to turn into tubular yarn.
Source: Craft Passion
Learn more about the making of t-shirt yarn here. Feel inspired? If you do not have enough old t-shirts around the house or maybe you’re looking for different colors, I’m sure you know a couple of places where you can buy t-shirts really cheap. There are many beautiful projects that can be done using the t-shirt yarn.
To get the floor cushion making pattern visit guidecentr.al.
This image courtesy of Catalina Saptelei.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.