- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Cozy Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
Stunningly looking, this pattern also works up incredibly fast. This Block Stitch Square by Ana Benson features little dots of color between rounds of a usual granny square. The pattern is the simplest ever when is coming to turning it into a blanket. All you need to do is to continue the pattern repeats.
Called also mosaic stitch or dot stitch, this very simple pattern has lots of possibilities.
The finished square measures 6 inches x 6 inches, however, this project can be made larger or turned into a full-sized afghan by continuing the pattern repeats.
Skill Level: Easy
- Worsted weight yarn in two or more colors; I have used Knit Picks Shine Worsted in Hydrangea, Pistachio and Reef
- 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
- yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Chic.
Thanks to Ana Benson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.