- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
Stunningly looking, this pattern also works up incredibly fast. This Block Stitch Square by Ana Benson features little dots of color between rounds of a usual granny square. The pattern is the simplest ever when is coming to turning it into a blanket. All you need to do is to continue the pattern repeats.
Called also mosaic stitch or dot stitch, this very simple pattern has lots of possibilities.
The finished square measures 6 inches x 6 inches, however, this project can be made larger or turned into a full-sized afghan by continuing the pattern repeats.
Skill Level: Easy
- Worsted weight yarn in two or more colors; I have used Knit Picks Shine Worsted in Hydrangea, Pistachio and Reef
- 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain the gauge
- yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Chic.
Thanks to Ana Benson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.