- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.