- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Creative Crochet Danish Heart Pattern
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.