- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
Words are not enough when it comes to describing a cute baby with a big flower headband! Angelic and cute, like a fairy tale… the flower headband is just the perfect accessory for a newborn baby! ( full collection of headbands here)
This adorable Baby Head Band by Ana Contreras with the elastic crocheted right into the structure can be adjusted to fit any size head. The pattern is so easy and fun and looks so great, you can easily craft a bunch of headbands for some lucky girls in your life.
cotton yarn (fine or fingerling # 2), a small amount
Crochet needle No. 3 mm
1 elastic band for pony tails
Sewing needle to attach the flower on the band
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lanas de Ana
Thanks to Ana Contreras for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.