- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
A closer look will make you realize that this parent is actually a combination of two different flowers. Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower by Oombawka Design is really different and beautiful and the type of crochet flower you can use to embellish any project you want. The photo tutorial is really great in helping you create this gorgeous flower.
4.50 mm crochet hook
Red Heart Soft Yarn & Caron Simply Soft were used.
Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.