- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
These daisy squares look amazing! There’s a lovely photo tutorial for this simple pattern. This beautiful Daisy Granny Square by Jacquie is made using the puff stitch. So may find this stitch a bit chalenging but if you follow the photo tutorial on Jacquie’s blog, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to realize how easy, in fact, this pattern is.
It’s a simple pattern. The only part you may find tricky is the puff stitch . Don’t worry if you are not familiar with how to do these as I’ve taken lots of pictures to help you master it. There may be other ways to do this stitch but I’ll show you my way …hope that’s ok :0)
Image source: Jacquie
Thanks to Jacquie for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.