- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
This lovely baby hat with flower may just become your new “go-to” pattern for all the new little girls that are coming your way! If you’re new to crochet this crochet baby cloche could be a good place to start. Best Baby Cloche by Anneliese very easy, beginner friendly pattern and one of the cutest I’ve seen yet! This super quick pattern is written for three sizes: 0-3, 3-6, and 6-12 months.
• 1 skein Lily Sugar’n Cream 100% cotton yarn (or another worsted weight cotton/blend yarn)
• Size H crochet hook
• Yarn needle for finishing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Aesthetic Nest
Thanks to Anneliese for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.