- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
The colors blend so well together and these yo-yo bits are beyond cute & wonderful! Perfect for crochet blankets, pillows, hot holders and other beautiful things, these Yo-Yo Puffs designed by Jane of Beautiful Crochet Stuff are adorable. These puffs are easy to join them together by sewing them with a needle and regular sewing thread.
So, for this project you need to know how to triple treble and tr2tog.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.