- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
Learn how to crochet a wonderful yet so easy stitch with this easy tutorial. The Lemon Peel Stitch explained via a detailed photo tutorial courtesy of Alexis of Persia Lou it is so great looking and easy peasy to crochet. The lemon peel stitch is really simple and basic as it is only alternating single crochet and double crochet stitches. This basic crochet stitch creates a sturdy fabric with texture which can be used to create beautiful washcloths or even more complex projects like hats, headbands or bags.
Yarn (I used Caron One Pound in Pale Green for this sample)
Hook (I used an H 5.00 hook)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.