- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
This lovely stitch is fun to crochet and has a great looking texture. The Single Rib Crochet Stitch demonstrated here by Allison Murray of Dream A Little Bigger is easier than you may think and looks fabulous. In fact, with the help of a great photo tutorial you’ll find on this site, even a beginner will be able to master this crochet stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dream A Little Bigger
Thanks to Allison Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.